Well it is finally here Carrie's wedding is tomorrow!!! We have it all under control (I hope). I hope that it all goes smooth. She seems calm. It will be a long ride to the Logan Temple for her though even though it isn't that far. My granddaughters dresses are done and my grandsons tuxedos fit good. They are going to be cute! Carrie's sister is coming at 6:00am to do her hair. The reality of my baby getting married is sinking in, but I am not losing a daughter, I am gaining another wonderful son-in-law. I have the BEST sons-in-law in the world. I have the worlds most amazing and talented daughters. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives and the choice and chance we are given to have eternal life with Him, and the opportunity we have to be families for all eternity. FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! I love you, my family!
FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER
I have a family here on earth
they are so good to me
I want to share my life with them
through all eternity
Families can be together forever
through Heavenly Fathers plan
I always want to be with my own family
And the Lord has shown me how I can
The Lord has shown me how I can.
While I am in my early years
I"ll prepare most carefully
So I can marry in God's Temple
for Eternity
Families can be together forever
through Heavenly Fathers plan
I always want to be with my own family
and the Lord has shown me how I can
the Lord has shown me how I can.
(LDS Hymn)
5 comments:
We love you too Mom! I can't beleive my baby sister is getting married tomorrow. I am so excited for her because I know how wonderful being married is, and how wonderful starting your own family is. She has a great guy, who is just what she needs! Our family will just be growing tomorrow. :)
oh man you guys are going to make me cry! I love you guys and I couldn't have asked for a better family, you guys have done so much for me and I am so grateful for all of you! I cant believe it is tommorrow I am so excited!
I love you to mom, you are so good to us. Thanks so much for being so supportave and loving to us.
Awesome job Sandy! You have the best family...we LOVE you all. Carrie was beautiful last night. It is so fun to be your neighbors. Kohen and Addi are so lucky to have you too. Thanks for being a part of our lives and for helping raise our villiage!!!
The reception was beautiful last night. Now it is time for you two to relax and maybe get away yourselves and enjoy being "empty nesters". You've raised a beautiful family, now enjoy the moments that make you eternal.
Post a Comment