Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

After the Wedding








We made it through the wedding and it was absolutely wonderful! Everything went like clockwork. Carrie was a little stressed in the morning.....and I was a little camera hungry!! She will kill me for posting this picture!



Carrie and Brock were married at 10:00am in the Logan Temple.







This picture is before the ceremony...









The day was perfect for pictures
overcast and just the perfect temperature.







The newlyweds!



Our beautiful and handsome grand kids!



Are they not the cutest things in the world!!!













Kris and Brock Goofing around, they really did not wear the top hats.


It was a great day. If you want to see a few more pic's go to "Liz" on my favorite blogs. That is our daughter and she was the photographer and she did an awesome job.


This is Brock and his twin brother, Brandon.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cute pictures. I can't wait for you to see the rest. (at this rate it will be three years before you see them) Ha ha ha ha. I really am kidding I will get to work.

Jennifer said...

It was a great day! Thank goodness it was cooler. On to empty nest for you. It's a good thing you are so busy with the Releif Society.