Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gray's River Vacation


Well we just got back from our trip to Gray's River. It was allot of fun, but it was really dirty and allot of flies this time of year. We left home Wednesday at 5:45am and stopped in Evanston WY for fishing licenses and breakfast. We arrived there just in time for lunch after 35 miles on a dirt road, and then we set up camp. As you can tell it was very secluded. I think everyone caught a fish that had a license. I didn't get a license cuz I just wanted to read and sleep and eat---and I did just that! We had deer right in our camp everyday. The one with the deer and the girls is not a set up it is real. The deer seemed to be posing for the picture...it was so funny.




The wildlife and the wildflowers were amazing..so was the dust and bugs!!







These are some fun pictures we took. There were hummingbirds flying around us and so
Kris "McGuiver" Wallace spent several hours making a hummingbird feeder out of a plastic ball and a red plastic cup. I didn't think it would work but the hummingbirds loved it. They actually chased the trailer as Kris was pulling out of camp.
We were gone for five days and I am so excited to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Boo I wish I could have gone, I am glad you guys had fun..and are back now!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! We had fun didn't we? I don't even want to begin cleaning the dirt out of the tent trailer! Oh well, it was worth it. But now it's back to real life.

Liz said...

Dad is so funny I cant beleive he made that humming bird feader.