4 years ago
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Life is more than Good!
WOW!! Is it March 2013 Already??? Two years ago we were getting ready for our mission! The time FLEW by. We have not decided where we want to live as of yet...we are renting right now and will be doing some serious looking later this spring. We will be getting a new grandchild this fall, CAN'T WAIT! Kris is working as a security guard for UTA in Salt Lake, I am just putting quilt tops together so this spring I can get them all quilted. Kris and I are still having the time of our life (I say life because we are one)...Who knew we could be more in love than we ever have been after 42 years!! Life is more than good!!! We are teaching the 7-8 year olds in our ward and we LOVE it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment