
I made Kris a nice steak dinner tonight....not really thinking he was not going to be able to cut it. He really has hated asking me to to everything for him since he got hurt, so when I saw him trying to cut the steak I HAD to take a picture. I don't know why it went blurry, I think there was a smudge on the lens. He had the fork in his mouth and the knife in his hand trying to cut the steak. I know it was one of those "you had to been there" moments but it was pretty funny.
He is having surgery April 2 so he still has at least another month of being "one handed". It has been one of those things as Elder Worthlin says, "Come what may and love it".

5 comments:
That is pretty funny. But, since I am now out of the loop, what the HECK HAPPENED?!?!?! I sincerely hope all is well.
Trina, I will e-mail you with the details.
He is lucky to have a great wife like you! I hope all goes well with the surgery. :)
That is so funny! Hope that all goes well with surgery!
He is such a goober!! It will be nice for him and all of us ;) to have that big old thing off soon!!!
Post a Comment