Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am Grateful for........

Kris... and my daughters and son-in-laws and the Priesthood they worthily hold, for my friends and neighbors who listen to me and cry with me and bring food and pies and cookies , for my Father in Heaven and the love comfort and peace he gives, for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and Eternal Life. When we go through certain trials let us remember NOT to ask
WHY things happen but to ask for HELP through the trials...our Father loves us so much HE IS THERE AT ALL TIMES AND IN ALL THINGS AND IN ALL PLACES!
I am grateful.

4 comments:

Becky said...

We are thinking of you! Hope you are both doing ok!

We love you!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Hey Sandy - you okay? I missed the beginning of RS ~ When I came in you were teary eyed. You doing okay? something I can help with? Love ya tonz

Carrie said...

And we ♥ you both too!!! You have been so amazingly strong the last couple weeks hang in there things will get better!

Denise said...

Sandy, Thanks for YOUR service you have shown to the ward-it doesn't go unnoticed (and Chris' too-Joe just loves working with him). Glad to hear all is getting better. Just want to tell you a big THANKS-you're awesome.