Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Tag Thing

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached

B. BEST FRIEND? Kris and my three beautiful daughters

C. CAKE OR PIE? Neither Brownies!!! YUM!

D. DAY OF CHOICE? I'm retired any day is great!

E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? These days my planner.

F. FAVORITE COLORS? Red and orange (not together).

G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Bears

H. HOMETOWN? Layton, UT

I. INDULGENCE? drinking an ice cold coke!

J. JANUARY OR JULY? July

K. KIDS? I have four, 3 girls and 1 boy

L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Kris, the Gospel of Jesus Christ and my kids
and grand kids!!

M. MARRIAGE DATE? December 23,1970

N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? I have 1 sister and 3 brothers, my oldest brother died from melanoma cancer.

O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges.

P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? I am afraid of drowning, I am claustrophobic.

Q. QUOTE: It's not doing the things we like to do, but liking the things we have to do that makes life blessed.

R. REASON TO SMILE: When my family gets together.

S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman

T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Whoever wants the challenge!!

U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I collect mugs.

V. VEGETABLES? Corn

W. WORST HABIT? I leave my shoes laying around, Kris hates it!

X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I guess X-ray's

Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? I love a good hamburger.

Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer

No comments: