Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deer Hunting
















We went deer hunting over the week-end. No one in our group got a deer, but we had fun. We went up by Hardware Ranch and camped in the parking lot. My sister-in-law and I stayed at camp and watched the Elk. Carrie had a deer tag and was a real trooper, up at 6:00am every morning when it was 24 degrees out side.

Carrie and Brock had a flat tire the first day. All the guys were scruffy...I guess you have to look rough to hunt for deer, Carrie was just cute in all her orange.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That was way fun thanks for letting us stay in the camper I dont think I could have slept outside brrr! I agree everyone was a little scruffy and stinky even me! Mabye next year we will have better luck! Love ya!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Even with no deer ~ what a fun memory - family included and camping. Sounds like you had fun - but too early and cold for me to get up at 6 a.m. to walk around for a deer!!!

Liz said...

Hopefully with in the next couple of years Coen will drag his Daddy up with you guys, hey and mabey he will like it a little.