Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

New Hobby

Well I just found a new hobby, Kris doesn't know yet, he has been on Limo runs today. I went to Cathy Stevens bead store and got hooked!!! Just for info she is going to teach a watch bead class, (my daughters are really into them and they are CUTE) at our Stake Relief Society Super Saturday in November, that will be allot of fun and she is going to get us a great deal on them! I can't wait. I am not really a big jewelry person, at least I wasn't but now I want some to match every outfit!! It is fun! The picture doesn't do it justice either.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Super duper cute!!! I think I will like your new hobby, remember my birthday is in a few months!

Liz said...

You made those MOM! Call me next time you make Jewlry and we can beed together.

Becky said...

Way to GO Sandy! They are SO cute! You are so fun. I loved that you got so excited and came to show me.

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

What a fun hobby and Cathy does a good job.... I'm excited she's going to teach a class for RS.
Kewl~