Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Official!

Well, it is now official, we are EMTY NESTERS. Yes it is kinda sad, but Brock and Carries house is so cute. We spent the day helping them clean and move, now I can't move my body! I am happy they got such a cute house. They will be over for dinner tomorrow cuz they have no food! They took Lucky (Carrie's cat) and Yes I will admit it I will miss him, too.
Good luck Carrie & Brock----Hello Kris!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

If you ever get bored. Come visit us. I have 2 kids that LOVE you!!!

Jennifer said...

You do have an empty nest, and an empty basement!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

You will LOVE being an empty nester ~ however they always come visit, so we don't get lonely... And you love those visits!

Cute blog!