4 years ago
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Time getting close
It is only three weeks until the wedding!!!! We have everything almost paid for except the cake. The invitations are here and we will get them mailed off next wednesday. Carrie and Brock are looking for a house, so we will see how that goes. In the mean time they will be staying with us to save a little more money and not having to move again in a few months when the house deal goes through. We are going camping on the 26th and I can't wait, I need to get some peace and quiet. My phone rings alot with my church calling. We are going to Wyoming, a place called Gray's River and the fishing is great! No cell phone service, even though mine is out of commision right now, no TRAFFIC!!! I am going to sleep and read and play with the grandkids. I may even fish a little. My granddaughters are going to help me grocery shop, so I am sure there will be plenty of junk food too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sandy,
I am So glad that you found my BLOG! Yours looks great. I will add my my list. If you need help with yours let me know! By The Way...congrats on 38 years. That is AWESOME!! Thanks for taking such good care of my kids. They LOVE grandma Sandy!!!
I can't wait for the Gray's River either!!! We will have sooo much fun!! Your blog is really cool, thanks for being my blogging inspiration cuz this is fun.
Cute blog sandy...We our major lost fans too! It is the greatest. My husband kinda freaks me out always trying to read between the lines :) CUte family.
Post a Comment