Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Camping Fun!


This is our Pedro we got him in Mexico

Kris and I usually go camping over Memorial but we were to busy building our new deck (thats my next post) So we left On Thursday afternoon and stayed until Monday. It rained off and on but we were able to have a fire every night. We had Hobo dinners one night and well most people roast hot dogs over the fire.....not Kirs he roasts Shrimp!

Some of the kids and grandkids came up Sunday night and we roasted hot dogs and had smores. We took our hummingbird feeder up and watched the humming birds. We had a good time and can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like fun. I am glad that you are back.

Denise said...

I love that Kris roasts shrimp-that is classic. Glad you had so much fun.