Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wonderful Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, dinner was at our house this year. We had 18 family members. I was so busy cooking I didn't bring out the camera. Kris wanted to pull a practical joke so as I cooked the turkey he cooked a cornish game hen, and when the family was all seated at the table he brought out the game hen and said because of the economy this was all we could afford, it was really pretty funny. We had a wonderful day. Now starts the Christmas Season, my favorite time of the year. Our wedding anniversary is Dec 23...... 38 years this year. Merry Christmas All!!!! I have opened my blog back up.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am glad you are back to blogging :) it was different not being with you guys this year for thanksgiving, But I did enjoy your yummy left overs! Love ya ♥